Functionality meets endless styling options. Monarch’s double hung windows embody traditional style, where classic and contemporary meet in this architectural accent, lending elegance to stately homes while offering builders and renovators a nearly endless array of shapes, features and configurations to suit any project. An eye-catching way to make a statement, Monarch double hung windows cast a new light on your individuality.
Double hung windows offer the traditional look desired in many of today’s renovation and new construction projects, but with a diverse lineup of options and accessories available, expressing personal style is never difficult. From standard shapes and sizes to custom designs, the historic look of divided lites to the open feel of picture windows; standard brickmould to custom trim; and clear glass to special glazing options, rest assured that you can define the look and feel you want without compromising quality.
- Optional clad brickmould
- Standard 4-9/16" jamb with option for factory-applied wider extension jambs
- Flex-back vinyl jambliner with spring balance is standard with an optional flex-back easy tilt jambliner with a block and tackle balance; both are available in white or beige
- Sash clad of extra thick .024 roll-formed aluminum
- Frame clad of .055 extruded aluminum with low maintenance powder coat applied paint
- Standard 3/4" clear double pane insulated glass; Low-E, tinted, tempered, obscure and laminated glazing options available
- Classic mortise and tenon corner joint
- Silicone glazing sealant for long life and maximum weatherability
- 1-7/16" thick sash rails and stiles on vent double hung and picture windows
- Lift grooves on both top and bottom sash rails
- Weatherstripped top sash, bottom sash and check rails
- Standard clear pine interiors
- Standard thermally-broken clad sill for improved energy performance
- Optional clad sill nosing; automatically applied with brickmould option